Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Can't Keep a Good Man Down!

Life can knock us down and knock the wind right out of our sails! Let me hear from you. How have you responded to unexpected physical setbacks? (Illness, injury, etc) Have you gotten up, dusted off the seat of your pants and moved on? Or are you still wallowing in the mud?
Let me hear your stories and I will choose which ones to place on my comments page.

I am in the midst of getting back in the saddle. I know how hard it can be! I know the uncertainty of it. I also know how good it feels to just make the decision to try again. To not let this thing keep me down. Yes, things have changed. I know that. I now have limits I didn't have before. Working to know the boundaries will be delicate. I'll have to be careful. But at least I'll be DOING. Let me hear from you...how are you overcoming your physical obstacles? How has your faith played a part in it?
Lucy

No comments: